HR Generalist-Multi Site / HR Business Partner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Love your job...Love the team that you work with!
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
About this opportunity:
As the HR Generalist in Shelby, NC, you will be responsible for the human resource needs of two supported business units and implementation of best practices to support achievement of corporate business objectives. Involvement includes but is not limited to employee relations, job evaluations, organizational development, training, recruitment, and special projects.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Strategic Business Partner: A successful strategic business partner understands the current employee, training, engagement, and talent needs for two plants. Recommends strategic needs to plant leaders by analyzing dashboard metrics. In some cases, creating them.
- Talent Leader: Ensuring that Greenheck remains an Employer of Choice and maintains and creates retention metrics
- Change Leader: We are a growing campus, adding in innovation and with it brings change in processes and we need a strong leader to navigate the change.
- Cultural Steward: Engagement, and Employer of Choice are our main initiatives at this level.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation sessions.
- Works directly with management and supervisors to effectively promote positive employee relations.
- Performs limited recruiting activities to meet the organizations needs including interviewing, job fairs and recruiting events. A few are held on weekends and after hours.
- Conducts employee meetings and assists in training and development sessions on various topics as needed.
- Maintains visibility with production employees specific to business units and all office and remote employees. Addresses any issues and concerns that are identified in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws through efficient administration of company HR policies, procedures, programs and initiatives.
- Provides support to Production Supervisors with performance reviews and ensures the development and implementation of specific development plans to address performance issues.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field;
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in a HR generalist role;
- Advanced MS Office to include analytics and dashboards, SAP, UKG
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment; Assembly a plus
- Direct hands on experience in all aspects of Human Resources including leadership and employee development, recruitment, compensation, labor relations, employee relations, and employment law;
- Ability to work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude required.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
1001 Commerce Center DriveShelby, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Greenheck Group
Get fresh Human Resource Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.