Greenfields Veterinary Associates is in search of the next dynamic Veterinary Technician to add to our growing practice!
Located in Gloucester County, NJ our multi-doctor, AAHA accredited practice is close to Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore. Our team has been providing excellent care to our patients and clients since 1963, and fosters a team atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will contribute to the growth of our practice through learning, taking initiative, prioritizing tasks and working well within the veterinary team. We strive to provide excellent health care to our patients and compassion to our clients, so strong customer service skills are required.
This requires schedule flexibility as you’ll be working a combination of shifts: weekdays, evenings and Saturdays.
Veterinary Technicians perform all duties in accordance with government regulations and hospital policies and procedures.
Skills and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- · Prepares and maintains exam rooms, patient, treatment and surgery areas.
- · Understands the usage and dosage of commonly used prescription drugs
- · Administers SQ, IM and IV injections.
- · Performs IV catheter placement
- · Performs radiography.
- · Performs Phlebotomy
- · Prepares specimens for In-house diagnostic laboratory testing or shipment to our reference lab
- · Performs surgery/anesthesia monitoring
- · Performs dental cleaning and radiography
- · Performs emergency procedures as directed by the veterinarian.
- · Excellent customer service skills
- · Client education
- · Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- · Ability to be a team player in a fast-paced setting
- · Computer skills; experience with Impromed Infinity a plus
- · Other duties, as assigned.
The ability to maintain your composure in stressful situations, safely and gently handle animals, stand for long periods of time, as well as to safely lift at least 50 pounds is required.
Experience of at least 1 year in surgery is required.
Full Time employees enjoy benefits which include group health insurance, 401k retirement plan, discounted veterinary care for personal pets, paid time off, and more.
In addition to preventive wellness care, our practice provides surgery, dentistry with digital dental radiography, ultrasound, digital radiography, and TLC for our hospitalized patients.
Our Mission is to be there for our clients by providing unparalleled medical care in an atmosphere of uncompromising compassion so our patients live long and healthy lives.
Greenfields Veterinary Associates
Why Work Here?Thorough, and caring, Greenfields Veterinary Associates, LLC was voted the Best of Gloucester County, NJ! Located in a modern facility, Greenfields is a full service veterinary practice that cares for the dogs and cats of the greater Gloucester, Camden and Salem Counties in Southern NJ since 1963. In addition to preventive wellness care, our practice provides surgery, dentistry with digital dental radiography, ultrasound, digital radiography, and TLC for our hospitalized patients. Our Mission is to be there for our clients by providing unparalleled medical care in an atmosphere of uncompromising compassion so our patients live long and healthy lives.
Great benefits, awesome growing team!