Greenfields Veterinary Associates is in search of an experienced Veterinary Customer Service Representative (CSR) to assist us in our mission to care for our patients and their families!
Located in Gloucester County, NJ our multi-doctor, AAHA accredited practice is close to Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore. Our team has been providing excellent care to our patients and their families since 1963 and fosters a team atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will contribute to the growth of our practice through learning, taking initiative, prioritizing tasks and working well within the veterinary team. We strive to provide excellent health care to our patients and compassion to our clients, so strong customer service skills are required.
This requires schedule flexibility as you’ll be working a combination of shifts: weekdays, evenings and Saturdays.
Veterinary CSRs perform all duties in accordance with government regulations and hospital policies and procedures.
Skills and Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Excellent customer service skills; problem solving and the ability to lead clients to the appropriate care recommendation(s) a must.
· Client education.
· Understands the usage and dosage of commonly used prescription drugs
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Computer skills; experience with Impromed Infinity and AllyDVM a plus
· Ability to be a team player in a fast-paced setting
· Prepares and maintains reception area and exam rooms.
· Other duties, as assigned.
The ability to maintain your composure in stressful situations, safely and gently handle animals, stand for long periods of time, as well as to safely lift at least 50 pounds is required.
Experience of at least 1 year in a veterinary practice is preferred.
Full Time employees enjoy benefits which include group health insurance, 401k retirement plan, discounted veterinary care for personal pets, paid time off, and more.
In addition to preventive wellness care, our practice provides surgery, dentistry with digital dental radiography, ultrasound, digital radiography, and TLC for our hospitalized patients.
Our Mission is to be there for our clients by providing unparalleled medical care in an atmosphere of uncompromising compassion so our patients live long and healthy lives.