Office Manager - Greenfield
Greenfield Savings Bank Greenfield, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position reports to the VP, Retail Distribution Network and will manage the daily activities of the Main Branch of Greenfield Savings Bank. This position will be responsible for maximizing customer acquisition, retaining and deepening customer relationships, ensuring the branch is operationally sound and adhering to applicable regulations and guidelines. As a people leader, this role will provide training, coaching and development of the branch team. As a high-profile position in the Bank, the incumbent will be expected to be visible in the community and an active participant in civic and charitable activities. The Greenfield Branch is the flagship branch of the GSB Retail Network. This is a high-exposure branch with steady lobby traffic, frequent interaction with executive leaders, and it also serves as a training branch for new hires.
This position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Has strong foundational business acumen of branch functions and operational practices, policies and applicable regulations, risk & compliance, business development and leadership principles.
- Collaborates effectively with branch manager team and stakeholders (ex. Operations, Commercial, Residential Lending, etc).
- Ensure branch tasks and processes are being completed per standardized policy and procedure, and regulations are properly adhered to.
- Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality.
- Establish and maintain an environment that promotes continuously identifying sales opportunities for products and services to our existing customer base, as well as proactive outreach to gain new customer relationships.
- Monitor staff performance via conducting performance reviews on time, developing goals for individuals by establishing structured Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), setting objectives and priorities and providing appropriate accountability and coaching.
- Provides guidance and support to branch staff regarding escalated customer concerns, branch operations and risk management.
- Represent the Bank in various civic and community activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-5 years of banking industry-related experience, including 2 years as a people leader
- Knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices within the industry
- Verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Leadership skills including ability to inspire, motivate, effectively influence and exercise accountability
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- If needed, must be able to travel between branches
- Demonstrate a sound level of cultural competence, communicating with a diverse customer base
- Exhibit a robust level of quality customer service
Every GSB employee is expected to:
- Enthusiastically represent Greenfield Savings Bank within the community
- Willingness to contribute to the success of the Bank wherever possible and regardless of rank
- Advocate and champion for the success of GSB customers and colleagues
- Influence a welcoming environment for colleagues and customers
Greenfield Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, or any other protected class.
Greenfield Savings Bank
BusinessView all jobs at Greenfield Savings Bank