Our fast-growing cannabis processing company, Greenfield Organix, 4th St., is looking for a full-time qualified Administrative Production Assistant to assist in the day to day operations of our packing department. Maintain detailed records of production inventory, maintain individual employees's daily production logs. Work internally with the Production Coordinator and Packing Supervisor as well as with our external Production Manage, as required, to meet and/or exceed expected results related to volume, quality, cost, and timing of cannabis goods.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Maintain Production Inventory
- Hardware invoice tracking
- Maintain packing department/production batch records
- Assist with all production projects
- Expert in MS Word, Excel, and Google Suite
- Bonus if you know how to use Slack
- Attention to detail is in your nature
- Not afraid to jump into any department/job duty if needed
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to stand and/ or walk for long period of time
- Must be willing and able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be willing and able to wear personal protective gear when required and/ or necessary
***All employees must successfully complete a criminal background check and Live-Scan or FBI Fingerprints requirements, and must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Greenfield Organix 4th St. is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour