Real Estate Agent
Greenergy Realty Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 Yearly
Did you get into real estate envisioning spending your time developing great relationships with customers and colleagues – really serving and helping people – AND being able to make a great living while doing it?!
If so, then we want you on our team! Greenergy Realty is a boutique firm that cares more about our buyers, sellers & agents than building a business empire. We are seeking agents who want to be a part of a close-knit team and provide service that has a positive impact on our community.
Our firm is committed to an economically sound, beautiful and welcoming community. Our agents can be found volunteering their time with various organizations throughout the area.
And, just like we care about our community – we care about our team. Greenergy offers a variety of compensation models that allow agents who need more training and leads to get the support they need AND allow established agents to have more autonomy and keep more of their profits.
Discover what it would be like to be on the Greenergy Team…
*** Support from the Office
*** No Desk Fees
*** No Franchise Fees
*** Generous Commission Splits
*** State of the Art Technology (CRM, Email, Social Media, etc.)
*** LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS
*** Autonomy in a Supportive Team/Family Environment
*** Less Red Tape
*** Opportunity to Grow with a Dynamic “Green” Real Estate Company
- List and sell residential real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and close contracts with buyers and sellers
- Work with the sales technology platform to manage and generate leads
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, new home sales, property management, or other related fields
- Must have a Florida Real Estate license
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willing to be part of a unique team in a boutique agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contact us to learn more about what it is like to work with Greenergy Realty and to set up a time for a free, confidential interview!
Greenergy RealtyWhy Work Here?
Boutique Real Estate Agency with a focus on New & Existing Home Sales and Rental Properties.
Real Estate Agency with a unique model supporting agents, buyers and sellers for both New and Existing Home Sales.
2162 NW Reserve Park Trace Port St. LuciePort Saint Lucie, FL