Landscape Construction and Maintenance Crew Leaders and Crew Members
Greener Group LLC Lowell, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Landscape Crew Members & Crew Leaders
Greener Group LLC is searching for a full time Crew Leaders and Crew Members to be an integral part of our Landscape Construction and Maintenance Divisions. These roles are “hands on”, physical working roles. These positions are supervised by the Landscape Maintenance and the landscape Construction Division Managers.
Some position responsibilities:
- · Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- · Champion a safety first and teamwork culture.
- · Operate various landscape maintenance & construction hand or power tools and equipment effectively and efficiently.
- · Proper care and service of tools and equipment.
- · Accountability for self, tools and equipment.
- · Maintain appropriate pace for each jobsite always throughout shift in order that Greener Group completes tasks within budgeted hours.
- · Perform tasks such as: clean-ups including edging and mulching, maintenance including mowing, pruning, weeding, seasonal color installations, maintenance and removal. Other tasks such as planting trees and shrubs, grading land and raking loam, watering, fertilizing, snow plowing and snow shoveling.
- · Follow directions in order to accomplish tasks and project.
- · High level of integrity and positive behavior.
- · Maintain accurate records.
Needed knowledge, skills and abilities:
- · Proven ability to meet quality standards for services.
- · If / when reporting to the shop, ability to arrive at 5:55AM.
- · Attention to detail and oversight to see that the task is completed to the Greener Group standard.
- · Ability to balance customer and business needs.
- · Willingness and ability to change task at a moment’s notice as directed.
- · Ability to work independently once trained.
- · Ability to ask questions of crew lead or division manager when unsure.
- · Proven performance of being on time always with only a rare unplanned absence.
- · Secure and maintain OSHA 10 certification.
- · Ability and willingness to learn and utilize an electronic timekeeping system.
- · Ability to learn, retain, recall and execute skills.
- · Ability to take care of self always but especially during times of extreme temperatures.
Essential job functions:
- · Hand-eye and multilimb coordination.
- · Manual dexterity.
- · Trunk strength.
- · Hand- arm steadiness.
- · Quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of machines or vehicles to exact positions.
- · Lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 pounds.
- · Stand, sit, bend, change position.
- · Speak, read, write, hear, and listen.
- · Ability to work 10 or greater hour shifts when / as needed (of course there will be a meal break).
- · Love of outdoor work regardless of weather including very hot and very cold temperatures.
- · Logical and critical thinking.
- · Memory and recall ability.
- · Due to equipment operation, must be at least 18 years of age.
- · Smile
- It is helpful if the crew member has a valid driver license and respectable driving record, ability to secure and maintain a DOT medical certification and successfully complete of a pre-placement drug screen. However, this is not critical for this role. It is critical that a crew leader have a driver license and respectable driving record, DOT medical certifiication and can pass a pre-placement drug screen.
Greener Group LLC
Greener Group is a single entity designed to deliver a complete range of capabilities from the ground up. Our integrated services span all four seasons and each one of our six divisions has the resources and expertise to cultivate a single, seamless experience. Our goal is to provide reliability, value, and experience to create a true connection between people and their environment. We take pride in our knowledge, aesthetic, and craftsmanship, but fundamentally, service is our most basic element.
123 Bolt StreetLowell, MA