Shipping and Receiving Representative
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greener Corporation continues to be an international leader in the packaging industry. With our advanced technological resources, commitment to complete customer satisfaction, and family-oriented work environment, we continue to grow while providing the best products and customer service to our client base.
We offer 100% company-paid health insurance, bonus opportunities, profit-sharing contributions, paid time off, and company holidays.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Director of Operations and the Supervisor of Logistics, this position performs various S/R duties, such as receiving incoming materials and goods, preparing items to be shipped, and inspecting and distributing supplies and equipment. Note: The work is fast-paced and often demanding.
•Retrieve and process blanks for new customer orders; distribute to Manufacturing dept.
•Receive and process purchased parts; place them in inventory as applicable.
•Receive and process incoming shipments from vendors and distribute supplies to the appropriate department.
•Clean, tube, and process parts that QC has inspected.
•Laser parts and forward to QC for inspection.
•Clean and process regrind; prepare Customer Receiving Report for the Sales Department.
•Process customer orders (Releases) for immediate shipment.
•Packing: Prepare shipments by assembling, cleaning, wrapping, packing, and labeling.
•Documentation: Process orders for shipment, including billing, computing fees, completing domestic/ international paperwork, and closing orders on ERP software.
•Initiates purchase orders for outsourcing vendor(s).
•Perform cyclical inventory count as required.
•Maintain inventory by retrieving requested materials and marking and placing items in stock.
•Assume additional responsibilities and projects as requested.
High school diploma or GED. A minimum of 1-2 years of experience at progressing Shipping/receiving responsibility levels is preferred.
- Mechanically inclined. Basic math skills and good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail is required.
- Ability to read basic prints and understand geometric dimensioning.
- Ability to stay focused, composed, and productive under pressure while balancing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Safety conscious, ethical, and eager to learn and grow.
- Reliability & willingness to work overtime as necessary is required.
- The employee is regularly required to stand while performing motions requiring high manual dexterity, stooping, bending, stretching, and eye-hand coordination for up to 8+ hours per day.
- Must regularly lift, push and pull 10 to 50 pounds; however, the employee may be required to lift more poundage with assistance-ability to perform repetitive work. Vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires general speech and hearing abilities.
Equipment : Ability to use grinding machines and sandblaster. Ability to use basic precision measuring instruments and laser parts.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Shipped jobs daily straight to your inbox!