- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to the General Counsel.
1. Corporate Governance:
· Assist in the development, revision and maintenance of company regulatory compliance policies, standards and procedures.
· Assist in the development, delivery and documentation of regulatory compliance awareness training programs for company employees, and in ensuring that compliance standards are enforced.
· Develop, maintain, and revise board, board committee, and management committee agendas consistent with corporate requirements in charters, corporate governance principles, or By-Laws, including by ensuring meetings with the Chief Executive Officer, General Counsel, and other appropriate senior officers is conducted in a timely manner.
· Update and maintain corporate files, databases, email and directories in both electronic and hard copies.
· Perform routine legal research and monitors updates of state and federal regulations related to real estate industries.
· Prepare internal company bulletins and regulatory updates.
· Prepare and circulate legal documentation and policies.
· Coordinate with company attorneys, customers and vendors on legal documents.
2. Security Law:
· Navigate the landscape of security law, assuring full disclosure of all market data and transactional information.
· Draft documentation, such as prospectuses, registration statements, promissory notes, bond purchases, blue sky memoranda, broker registration paperwork, IRS forms, and other security agreements.
· Prepare annual reports to shareholders.
· Perform research, review and execution of administrative details in security law.
· Review blue sky registrations, filing dealer or issuer exemptions, SEC compliance and managing Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures (CUSIP) details.
· Drive contracts to close, including structuring, drafting, and negotiating agreements.
· Reviews company contractual agreements and analyzes company practices to ensure that they are in conformity with contractual obligations.
- Must be able to work in a capacity with strict privacy and confidentiality requirements both inside and outside the Corporation.
- Working familiarity Delaware corporate law.
- Experience in corporate governance with a regulated entity, particularly a self- regulatory organization with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and organizations skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent writing skills.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and creative.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Five years+ experience in paralegal.
- Paralegal certificate and law firm or large corporate firm experience is required.
Greencourt Capital, Inc. , a subsidiary of Shanghai Greencourt Investment Group, is a real estate investment and asset management company focused on real estate investment opportunities in the United States. Headquartered in North Bethesda, Maryland, Greencourt Capital acquires, finances, and asset manages real estate with local partners throughout the East Coast, with future expansions planned throughout the entire United States.
Greencourt Capital Inc
12358 Parklawn DrRockville, MD
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.