Warehouse & Inventory Control Specialist
The Warehouse & Inventory Control Specialist’s primary responsibility is to guarantee the accuracy of the inventory by monitoring the products, process, and procedure compliance while coordinating inventory issues between warehouse, sales, and purchasing in order to meet customer deliveries.
The position will perform data entry duties; including but not limited to validating the quantity of incoming material, contacting, warehouses and service providers, and ensuring material has been properly verified and in sellable condition according to Greenchem’s standards.
This employee will support the development and maintenance of effective relationships with service providers to achieve company goals while validating the compliance of the third-party warehouses to the NACD responsible distribution standards.
Logic problem-solving should come naturally to any Inventory control specialist. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigating.
· Ownership of inventory & warehouse information.
- Perform duties to support operational logistics from inbounding, releasing, repackaging, stock transfers, allocations, etc.
- Assist with onboarding service providers and long-term contracts for continuous improvement in performance, including cost, quality, and delivery.
- Communicate and coordinate with warehouses to ensure adherence to service level agreements, regulatory compliance, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Identify and recommends corrective actions to improve inventory cycle process accuracy.
- Manage and oversees the receiving, handling, and storing of products as well as packaging activities in off-site locations.
- Develop and manage supplier cost reduction programs and stocking programs.
- Educate internal stakeholders on proper chemical safety and hazardous materials.
- Monitor and reports inventory levels as required including inventory reconciliation at month-end to predict potential inventory problems.
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication.
- Track damaged material, aged inventory, and quarantine material.
- Resolve miss-shipments, and damages and follow-up on receipt errors.
- Research and address problems with Inventory discrepancies and incorrect deliveries.
- Assist in recruiting and training new employees as needed.
- Support customer projects that require repackaging, warehousing and other aspects of the supply chain.
- Assist with Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s), Corrective and Preventive Actions (CARs), and Freight claims when needed, providing detailed information about the incident and following up to provide updates to the customer.
- Be familiar with the safety data sheets for chemicals on hand, support personnel, and mentor safe behavior (training is provided).
- Cultivate and maintain Quality culture.
- Other tasks as required.
What We’re Looking for:
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Knowledge of shipping & receiving procedures, data analysis, and inventory management.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Maintain a professional appearance and be able to conduct events and interact with co-workers, clients, and the public in a professional manner.
- OSHA & 49 CFR DOT Hazmat Shipping Certification.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, attention to detail, and excellent problem resolutions skills.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments as needed.
- Must be able to work well in high-stress situations and under strict deadlines while maintaining its cool.
- Organization and work prioritization skills. Able to work with a sense of urgency.
- Be genuinely excited to be an important part of the supply chain.
- Accountable and punctual.v
Greenchem Industries, LLCWest Palm Beach, FL
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.