- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greenbrier Management Company is based in Williamsburg, Virginia. Founded in 1984 by corporate owners to manage their own properties, the company expanded to include third-party property management. In its 40 plus years of business, Greenbrier Management Company continues to successfully serve both residents and owners. We have the experience and dedication sought by property owners. We maintain above-market averages for our occupancy and lease rates. Our team consists of individuals with a drive for success. Our years of experience, excellent talent, and superior customer service make us a top performer in the property management industry.
This position will report to the Controller of Greenbrier. We are seeking an individual with proven skills to serve as a Property Accountant for an entrepreneurial multifamily property management firm. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced professional to assume financial management responsibilities at an energetic company. You will be working in a rapidly growing, dynamic, and collaborative environment with responsibility for providing timely and accurate financial reporting. Responsibilities will include:
- Review invoices in Entrata to ensure appropriate coding and approvals
- Manage books for multiple properties
- Assist with month end close
- Preparation of financial statements and consolidated financial statements
- Assist with investors’ distributions
- Maintain sound financial controls
- Assist property managers and staff with questions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Real estate experience preferred
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Entrata a plus
- Need to be overly organized. You will be expected to work on several projects simultaneously
- Takes initiative and executes with confidence on agreed upon strategies – a “Make it Happen” person.
- Excellent communication skills
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Greenbrier Management