Assistant Property Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Greenbrier Management Company is based in Williamsburg, Virginia. Founded in 1984 by corporate owners to manage their own properties, the company expanded to include third-party property management. In its 30 plus years of business, Greenbrier Management Company continues to successfully serve both residents and owners. We have the experience and dedication sought by property owners. We maintain above-market averages for our occupancy and lease rates. Our team consists of individuals with a drive for success. Our years of experience, excellent talent, and superior customer service make us a top performer in the property management industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as Assistant Property Manager for a rapidly growing and dynamic property management organization. This position is located in Salem, VA. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced professional to be part of a passionate team of A players. This position will report to the Property Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain high occupancy level through support of and participation in leasing activities, effective motivation, keeping informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing, and utilizing appropriate marketing resources.
- Support the marketing functions through recording accurate data on prospective and new residents, and by keeping informed of the competition.
- Utilize company resources to facilitate leasing.
- Assist in establishing and achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective residents and verifying applications.
- Prepare lease documents and related paperwork.
- Provide follow-through and assistance to Property Manager and support in coordinating the on-going maintenance of the property.
- Supervise staff members as directed by the Property Manager.
- By example, encourage employee development and teamwork through effective personnel management and by communicating clear standards.
- Assist the Property Manager as needed by demonstrating good communication skills and by understanding Company goals, policies, and procedures.
- Keep informed of Company philosophies and general environmental conditions to provide input and propose solutions.
- Strive to make the living experience of our residents of the highest quality.
- Introduce residents to our apartment procedures.
- Lead the rent collection efforts with a goal of zero delinquency
- Database management through data entry of invoices and rental income received
- Meeting and exceeding weekly leasing goals
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the community's marketing plan
- Providing excellent customer service
- 2+ years multifamily experience
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) designation preferred
- Marketing experience leveraging multiple mediums, including social networking
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances
- Must have excellent communication, organization, time management, and people skills
- Bilingual preferred
We are seeking highly motivated, career oriented, individuals who function well in a team environment. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and accountable for achieving results.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background investigation.
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Greenbrier Management