Project Leader- Architecture
- Expired: December 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Leader
Reports to: Project Manager or Senior Project Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
The position of Project Leader is responsible for everyday project activities, quality control, and project delivery. You will oversee all phases of the project from design to contract document and specification production, shop drawing checks, site visitation and project closeout.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Core duties and responsibility include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Direct the hands on drawing production efforts of the project team.
- Direct and coordinate workload with project team and consultants to meet schedules.
- Review architectural documents for coordination with all disciplines.
- Coordinate, write, and/or edit architectural specifications
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of project development process, including construction, retail design, site planning, structural and MEP criteria.
- Strong leadership skills ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, and approval process
- Thorough understanding of building systems and site requirements
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Proficient in current version of Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio or Form-Z, Photoshop, MS Word and MS Excel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree or Masters degree in Architecture
- 6-10 years experience, with 3 years working in commercial (retail/mixed use) or multi-family housing projects
- Licensure in Architecture is preferred
We recognize the value of diversity and inclusion at our firm. We are committed to equal opportunity. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Work is performed in a standard office setting, onsite at client locations and on construction/build sites.
This position requires sufficient physical ability, with or without reasonable accommodation, to perform work in an office setting; which includes, extensive employee contact, frequent interruptions, the ability to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist, to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight, to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard, to verbally communicate to exchange information, to travel to other locations using various modes of private and commercial transportation, to verbally communicate to exchange information with or without accommodation, to see in the normal visual range with or without correction, and can hear in the normal audio range with or without correction. This position requires physical mobility on and around construction sites prior to and after the installation of landscaping, pavement, stairs, elevators, electricity, heating and air conditioning.
Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.
We are an e-Verify Employer.
Thank you for your interest in GF! We look forward to reviewing your information.
TechnologyView all jobs at Greenberg Farrow
Get fresh Angeles City jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.