Role and Responsibilities
Project Manager (Remote) is responsible for achieving company goals and meeting customer expectations by planning and evaluating project activities and providing data management services. The goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Typical duties include but not limited to:
· Accomplishes project team objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling, communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets financial objectives by understanding client’s annual budget; forecasting client requirements; generating sales leads; initiating corrective actions.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· B.S. degree in engineering
· Experience in a leadership position
· Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
· Demonstrated experience in leading and managing projects that are strategic in nature and in scope
· Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, leadership and presentation skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
· Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting
· Good computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications
· Ability to communicate effectively in Multi languages is an asset
· Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget
·Salary and bonus structure. Dependant on experience.