Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky’s technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time “apply and buy” technology. For more information, please visit https://www.greensky.com.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Professionally handle incoming calls, voice mails and emails to ensure that customer, merchant and sponsor issues are resolved both promptly and accurately with the highest possible degree of respect and urgency.
· Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs, education the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document the interaction through contact tracking.
· When necessary, appropriately escalate caller issues to the proper team or front line manager.
· Perform administrative duties on occasion.
Shifts are 12-9 pm, 1-10 pm, 2-11 pm, and you will work Monday through Friday and one Saturday or Sunday. Shifts are primarily 9 hours with a 1 hour unpaid lunch. Most agents are required to work at least 1 weekend day per week. The call center is open 363 days/year, we are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Location: Crestview Hills, KY. Little, if any travel required.
Organizational: This position is a member of the Customer Service Operations team and reports to the Front Line Manager, Customer Service.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· 1+ years of experience in a call center or help desk capacity required
· Proficient in the basic use of PCs including Microsoft Window, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word
· Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
· Strong decision making and analytical abilities
· Ability to troubleshoot customer issues over the telephone
· Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule
· Willingness to accept constructive feedback
· Highly developed sense of urgency and commitment to customer satisfaction
· Bilingual English and Spanish is not required, but is highly preferred
· Must be a team player.
THIS POSITION WILL START AS A WORK FROM HOME POSITION. MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK FROM HOME AND HIGH SPEED INTERNET. THE EXPECTATION IS THAT THIS PERSON CAN WORK IN THE OFFICE ONCE COVID-19 REGULATIONS ARE LIFTED AND THE COMPANY IS BACK IN OFFICE.
Benefits and Perks
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family that’s effective 1st day of hire, along with other benefit plans including 401(k) match
- Personal days effective 1st day of hire
- Career & Personal Development Program – multi-platform
- Regular social events
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!