JOB TITLE (#811): Family Nurse Practitioner
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Family Nurse Practitioner in Seattle, Washington. We are looking for Nurse Practitioners who are committed to caring for those who are often overlooked and under-served in our society. The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. A great mentoring environment is provided and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 / yr
- Health insurance
- tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Home office stipend, mileage reimbursement and cell phone.
Location: Seattle, Washington
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
- At least 3 years of clinical experience preferably in home health, palliative care and/or hospice settings.
- MUST live within 30 miles (MAX)
- Complete a comprehensive review and assessment of patients' medical history, current medications, psycho-social well-being and social determinants of health
- Follow-up on abnormal results and coordinate ongoing care with PCP
- Write prescriptions with the support and oversight of a collaborating physician
- Help at-risk patients transition from the hospital and other facilities to their own home through in-person assessments, post discharge medication reconciliation, referrals and care coordination with the PCP.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.