We are seeking a Registered Nurse PACU Nights ($8k Sign-on Bonus) to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Sign-on Bonus of $8!! $4,000 up front. $4,000 on the 365th day!
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- 2+-years PACU experience
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Washington State RN License
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (BLS Provider) upon hire.
- The National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale must be from AHA or the National Stroke Association during orientation
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire.
**NOTE: I also have the following Positions available for an RN in Seattle**
- RN-Interventional Radiology (Days)
- Staff RN-Neuro and Spine Surgery (Days)
- RN-Surgery (Days)
- RN-Telemetry (Nights)
- RN-Orthopedic Surgery (days)
- RN-OR Circulator (Days)
- RN-Short Stay Unit (Days)
- RN-Emergency Services (Nights)