$16-$19 per hour depending on experience
* MUST BE Bilingual Spanish
If you are looking for an energetic organization with a mentoring spirit and significant advancement opportunity, you have found a home with GreenKiss Staffing Solutions.
Recruiting responsibilities include:
- Assist with hiring of GreenKiss temporary and direct hire work force.
- Work closely with sales relative to marketing candidates.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of recruiting resources.
- Significant marketing of applicants through intensive job searching.
- Posting jobs on various job boards, local colleges, and career centers.
- Participate in Open Houses and Job Fairs.
- Resume searching using a variety of search engines.
- Screen, submit, and arrange candidate interviews.
- Check references and employee verification, as needed.
- Counsel temporary employees on job performance, as needed.
- Familiarity with unemployment claims, E-verify and I-9s preferred.
Requirements of the Staffing Recruiter:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a MUST.
- Must have some recruiting experience.
- Customer service and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills including familiarity with online recruiting resources.
About GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc.
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions is a dynamic, fast growing company with tremendous advancement opportunity. We offer a base salary with commission & bonus structure, full benefits including medical, dental, 401K, and a generous PTO policy.
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions (GKSS) was born out of a realization that there is an increasing deficit in the number of high quality employee service providers that can meet the demanding staffing needs of businesses of all sizes. With its combination of experienced executive staff, the best employees, extensive work safety precaution protocols and leading edge technology, GKSS was created to be the expert link for a growing company's staffing needs.
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc.