Quality Technician II / III - $500 Sign-On
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quality Technician II / III
$21.00 to $26.00 per hour depending on experience
2nd Shift: 4pm Start Time
* * * $500 Sign-On Bonus!
Description of the Quality Technician II / III
- Monitor and enforce quality control points in a dynamic, fast paced USDA, FDA food manufacturing facility.
- Other responsibilities w/ similar skill and work conditions as assigned.
Our Total Compensation Package Includes
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts on products at retail locations
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Program
Position Responsibilities of the Quality Technician II / III
- Monitor standards and controls in relation to the production and/or packaging of high quality soup, dip and salad products.
- Utilize ACCESS database and verification spreadsheets to monitor pack-out lines.
- Assure 100% compliance to statistical process control program.
- Log data and report trends using information gathered.
- Maintain and communicate quality control reporting data.
- Communicate quickly and effectively with production and management personnel.
- Perform viscosity and solids data testing.
- Perform packaging verification audits.
Qualifications of the Quality Technician II / III
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and adhere to the Quality Engineering Philosophy.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience of the Quality Technician II / III
- 2+ years manufacturing experience preferably in a food or packaging environment, high school diploma, college coursework a plus or equivalent combination education work experience. Candidate must possess a good knowledge of computers and their programs. Must be detail oriented with above average organizational skills. Must be self-motivated, possess high energy, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be able to interact in a dynamic team environment while displaying tact and diplomacy with peers and management.
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
They promote from within, offer amazing growth potential with Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance , 401k and more!
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. has a combined experience of over 20 years in the staffing industry providing talent nationally. Our professional staff of talent acquisition specialists provides comprehensive staffing needs including contract, contract to hire, on-site managed services, and professional placement specializing in manufacturing and regulatory environments.