GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$55,000 to $65,000 per year depending on experience
Growing food manufacturer 4 plant locations seeking 1st shift Production Supervisors
Are you looking for continued growth and development? The food industry is one of the strongest economic sectors of our economy to work in.
Benefits we offer:
- Benefits including medical, dental, 401K match & more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Steady year around work
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Family Fun Days
- Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Holiday Hams
Don’t feel you’re ideal for this role but know someone who is? If you refer someone that we hire – for this job or any other direct hire job – we’ll reward you with a $500 Referral Bonus!
Summary of the Production Supervisor
Accountable for achieving established corporate departmental goals; including division profitability, product quality and accuracy, staff productivity, scheduling efficiencies and the oversight of equipment performance and downtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor
- Continuous development, analysis, and utilization of established departmental performance data programs to achieve departmental goals.
- Ability to understand, implement and analyze SPC (Statistical Process Control) practices, to add validation to all aspects of the operation.
- Analysis, development, and reporting to department OEE’s (Overall Equipment Effectiveness); KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators); and EFF’s (Equipment Efficiency).
- Continuous analysis of current production processes and procedures, proposals for improvements, implementation and follow-through of agreed-upon changes.
Education and/or Experience of the Production Supervisor
- 2-4 year degree and 3-5 years supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education/work experience required. This person should have excellent communication skills, strong computer skills, be self-motivated, safety-conscious, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, ambitious, and have a leader and coaching mentality. Manufacturing experience preferred.
Alternate Job Titles: Supervisor, Production Supervisory, Supervisory, Production, Manufacturing Supervisor
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
They promote from within, offer amazing growth potential with Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance , 401k and more!
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. has a combined experience of over 20 years in the staffing industry providing talent globally. Our professional staff of talent acquisition specialists provide comprehensive staffing needs including temporary, temporary to hire, onsite managed services and professional placement specializing in food manufacturing and regulatory environments.