GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. Lawrence, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$62,000 to $72,000 per year depending on experience
3rd Shift Available
Growing food manufacturer seeking 3rd Shift Production Supervisors!!
Are you looking for continued growth and development? The food industry is one of the strongest economic sectors of our economy to work in.
Why Should You Apply?
- Benefits including medical, dental, 401K match & more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Steady year-round work
- Tuition Reimbursement
Summary of the Production Supervisor
The Production Supervisor directly supervises production employees to maximize productivity on assigned shifts and areas. Under the direction of the Director of Operations, this position is responsible for planning, assigning, and directing work, coordinating weekly improvement meetings, resolving problems, addressing product and employee complaints. This person carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable laws while following all improvement processes and operating structures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor
- Works with plant management and other supervisory staff to assign, direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity in the plant.
- Ensure proper procedures are in place and being followed for production efficiency, quality of product, employee safety, and state and federal guidelines.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments to machines.
- Coordinate’s production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Evaluates needs in production for daily assignment of duties; establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends improvements to production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and production records as required.
- Collaborates with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Provides supervision of assigned employees in scheduling and daily activities, ensuring effective selection, retention, feedback, disciplinary action, and performance management.
- Trains and instructs employees regarding production and equipment standards and processes. Oversee instruction, implementation, and enforcement of policies as they relate to employees.
- Leads by example with the Cedar’s Foods Code of Ethics. This includes following Company policies, standards, and specifications.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and delegating.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience of the of the Production Supervisor
- Minimum of two years of food manufacturing experience in a supervisory role Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience leading and following GMP and Safety and Security policies
- Ability to follow all Sanitation and Quality policies and procedures.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in organization and prioritization and attention to detail.
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to select, coach, develop, engage, and retain a team of employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications.
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc.