Maintenance Technician - $1500 Sign-On
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. Epping, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maintenance Mechanic 2nd- 3rd Shift
Stratham, New Hampshire
$25.00 to $31.00 per hour depending on experience
* * * $1500 Sign-On Bonus!
Position Purpose of the Autonomous Maintenance Mechanic
The person in this position is responsible for performing electrical work to install, repair, replace and maintain electrical fixtures, systems, and production and process machinery at the Stratham Facility. In addition, this person ensures minimum downtime on equipment while complying with company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
Don’t feel you’re ideal for this role but know someone who is? If you refer someone that we hire – for this job or any other direct hire job – we’ll reward you with a $500 Referral Bonus!
Benefits Include: Up to 3% company match 401k, Health Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term disability, long-term, Fitness center, educational assistance, Pet insurance, dry cleaning, 12 paid holidays, 18 PTO starting
Essential Job Functions/Key Accountabilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Conduct electrical inspection on a regular basis; document and report findings to your supervisor in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform regular, scheduled, emergency and preventative maintenance on electrical fixtures, systems, and production and process machinery.
- Document any unsafe issues and necessary repairs that are required to insure safe and efficient operation of the facilities and production infrastructure.
Troubleshoot & Repair of the Maintenance Technician
- As scheduled or as necessitated by emergency situations, troubleshoot, diagnose or test any electrical fixtures, system, production and process machinery or equipment.
- Determine extent of required repairs and make necessary repairs/alterations to damaged or inoperative equipment and systems with a minimum delay or interference with work activities; record total equipment downtime and course of action taken.
- In the Facilities Supervisor's absence, when receiving ordered parts, reconcile shipping manifest with order to insure accuracy; upon verification submit receiving slip to Facilities Supervisor and notify of any discrepancies.
- Responsible for performing electrical maintenance, repair or installation of new electrical equipment at the Stratham Facility in a timely and efficient manner, as requested or assigned.
Ensure compliance to company policy, procedures and safety regulations
- Encourage and model effective working relations with employees, the production areas and functional support departments to ensure timely communication and effective execution.
- Maintain a safe work environment; communicate issues and take corrective
Alternate Job Titles: Military, Veterans, Ex-Military, Maintenance Technician, Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Industrial Mechanic, Autonomous Maintenance Mechanic, Autonomous Maintenance Technician
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
They promote from within, offer amazing growth potential with Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance , 401k and more!
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. has a combined experience of over 20 years in the staffing industry providing talent globally. Our professional staff of talent acquisition specialists provide comprehensive staffing needs including temporary, temporary to hire, onsite managed services and professional placement specializing in food manufacturing and regulatory environments.