Bagger Machine Operator
$12.50 to $13.50 per hour
2nd Shift: 4:30pm to 12:30am
Responsible for the efficient and accurate bagging of food products, while maintaining superior quality standards that meet or exceed customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Bagger Machine Operator
- Gain an understanding of what each ingredient should be and continuously analyze your given ingredients to those standards.
- Follow process steps.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Document the Work Orders appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- Learn, operate and adjust multiple in-line pieces of processing equipment.
- Ability to multitask multiple recipes and steps at the same time.
- Understand, track and report manufacturing metrics.
Education and/or Experience of the Machine Operator
- Two-year degree from college or technical school, two years of experience in a food related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred to have Kwik Lock Machine experience