Lead Production Line Tech - $1000 Sign-On
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. Hampton, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lead Production Technician
$25.00 to 30.00 per hour depending on experience
*** $1000 Sign-On Bonus!
Position Purpose of the Lead Production Line Technician
The individual in this position will work as a member of a production line. The individual will utilize a variety of TPM tools and resources to identify improvement opportunities on the production lines. This includes performing preventative maintenance tasks, conducting autonomous maintenance tasks, conducting minor repairs to the line and working collaboratively with other departments to make an impact by improving technical efficiency and OEE.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities of the Production Line Mechanic
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Support the Lindt Production Way culture and the department’s implementation of TPM
- Measure and report progress on an on-going basis using Plant and Company KPI’s
- Develop and implement Continous improvements projects to eliminate waste & rework as well as other operational losses
- Improve the plant's performance including Delivery, Production Capacity, Operational Costs, and Quality.
- Participate in break dow analysis and elimination of break downs
- Regularly perform preventative maintenance tasks
- Work closely with maintenance to perform line improvements and repairs as necessary
Ensure compliance to company policy, procedures and safety regulations
- Monitor and ensure required quality hygiene standards are met and adhered to
- Monitor production processes and quality results and address issues when problems arise. Communicate results with supervision.
- Maintain a safe work environment; communicate issues to management and take corrective action when safety issues arise.
- Execute safety procedures to prevent accidents and reduce company liability; Safety is everyone's responsibility
- Ensure required safety standards and policies are followed by all employees.
- Encourage and model effective working relations with employees, other production areas and functional support departments to ensure timely communication and effective execution.
- Motivate and coach production staff to fulfill production requirements and develop a knowledgeable, flexible workforce with low turnover within the production area.
- Work collaboratively with the Engineering EEM Pillar and the Maintenance departments PM Pillar on installation and start-up of new equipment and regular maintenance of existing equipment.
- Attend daily and weekly meetings as necessary to report and discuss productivity and safety issues, participate in identifying resolutions to problems and making recommendations to management.
Qualifications & Requirements of the Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
- Demonstrated experience working with production machinery and conducting Preventative Maintenance
- Strong mechanical skills
Skills & Knowledge:
- Understand and be able to apply TPM tools to improve and reduce start-up and change over time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, SAP, JDE, DSI, ADP, Ignition
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to efficiently work independent as well as in a team environment
- Ability to develop and implement action steps and follow through with documented action
- Second language a plus
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
- Demonstrated hand/eye coordination
- Flexibility to meet rotational shift changes, as required
- Weekend work, as required
Keywords: maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance technician, maintenance tech, maintenance associate, industrial mechanic, heavy machinery mechanic
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
They promote from within, offer amazing growth potential with Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance , 401k and more!
GreenKiss Staffing Solutions, Inc. has a combined experience of over 20 years in the staffing industry providing talent globally. Our professional staff of talent acquisition specialists provide comprehensive staffing needs including temporary, temporary to hire, onsite managed services and professional placement specializing in food manufacturing and regulatory environments.