Bi-Lingual Sanitation Lead
Fall River, MA
3rd Shift - 10pm to finish
Weekly pay starting at $18.00 per hour
Sunday through Thursday with occasional Friday when overtime is needed
Growing food manufacturer 3 plant locations seeking Sanitation Worker! Are you looking for continued growth and development? The food industry is one of the strongest economic sectors of our economy to work in.
Join a successful and smart management team; looking for a 3rd shift Sanitation Workers.
Our Client is deeply rooted in the New England food industry; with plants in MA, RI, and TX. They promote from within, offer relocation assistance, offer amazing growth potential, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Dependent Scholarship Program, an excellent benefits package and more. They are committed to excellence in all areas of food production with the mission to deliver top quality products.
Responsibilities of the Sanitation Worker
- Proficient English and fluent in Spanish
- Supervise lead a team of Non English speaking workers
- Standing /bending/ lifting for duration of shift
- Post production cleaning and sanitizing of all department and related Equipment
- Responsible for completing required paperwork accurately and honestly as applicable.
- Must adhere to all corporate GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and all Food Safety policies.
- Must adhere to all Allergen control programs and procedures as applicable.
- Responsible for reporting suspicious packages, activities and individuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.