We are seeking a physician who wants to be a leader in the fight for medical cannabis and eradicating this opioid epidemic in Missouri! Typical shifts are 6 hours and can be set up based on your preference and schedule. The State of Missouri has approved several medical conditions eligible for treatment with medical marijuana, and patients looking to qualify need to be evaluated by a physician. Green Health Docs is a national group of medical marijuana clinics certifying thousands of patients for their state's cannabis program.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be an advocate for patients seeking to become a medical cannabis patient.
- Perform a history and physical exam, discuss the risks/benefits of medical cannabis, verify the patient has a qualifying condition. (We will teach you all of this.)
- MD/DO License to practice as a physician in Missouri
- Make a difference in the lives of countless residents of Missouri who are seeking to end their addictions and opiate use/abuse.
- Fast-paced, fun office environment with like-minded cannabis advocates.
- Full training! We are a team! :)
- Set your own schedule.
- Guaranteed base pay for the 6 hour shift + Bonus!
This Opportunity Is Ideal For:
- A doctor interested in helping patients access medical marijuana as an alternative to opioid based medications.
- A doctor that is an advocate for patient access to medical marijuana.
- A doctor seeking part-time work (1-3 days per week).