GreenForce is looking to help one of our industry leading clients find a Dispensary Manager. This position will be based in Eugene, OR.
Full Time Position
Compensation: $16 - 20/hr
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Budtender/Patient Advocate Support:
- Help hire great people
- Motivate and inspire team members to be positive, friendly, knowledgeable, and hardworking
- Coach team members and provide positive and constructive feedback so that they grow professionally
- Train all team members on work procedures and policies so that everyone understands what's required to do a great job
- Maintain written SOPs as changes to policy and/or regulations occur and ensure compliance among team
- Assist in building a weekly staff schedule that complies with labor policies
- Be accessible and extremely responsive to all team member's questions, suggestions, and concerns and help resolve any team member conflicts
- Achieve high scores on the following measures related to Budtender/Patient Advocate Support - high retention of top talent and high team engagement scores
Sales and Customer Service:
- Provide complaint resolution to ensure satisfaction of all customers and patients
- Utilize customer and team member feedback to readily implement changes to improve the customer experience
- Execute dispensary selling strategies through collaboration with marketing related to incentives, displays, internal and external promotion
- Recommend future promotions and ways to increase sales trends by understanding the success of previous incentives and promotions
- View sales reports and communicate with the team to identify sales trends and potential inventory requirements
- Track all employee and store sales daily to ensure optimal performance
- Analyze core metrics to better understand store performance in order to beat and exceed goals
- Utilize approved employee incentives to drive sales and boost morale
- Achieve high scores on the following measures related to Sales and Customer Service - meet or exceed monthly store revenue and gross margin goals and maintain a high score on all social media customer reviews
Daily Store Operations:
- Maintain store compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Maintain all required reporting, paperwork, and state tracking system recording
- Assist State and Local Government Auditors and Law Enforcement with inventory, sales, and compliance audits
- Perform all daily opening and closing procedures
- Implement and oversee security, reporting and cash management procedures related to opening and closing the store
- Be responsible for facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including proper up-keep of the phone, utilities, technology, maintenance, repairs, stock, and supplies.
- Ensure that the sales floor is adequately stocked at all times
- Keep track of all expiring products and promote sales as needed
- Coordinate with senior leadership to perform daily/monthly/yearly inventory audits and reconciliations
- Ensure all expired/damaged/returned product is logged and disposed of according to regulations
- Assist in receiving and ensuring that all wholesale deliveries are compliant and accurate compared to invoices, etc.
- Provide daily correspondence via email and manager’s log, with the SM and team members as needed
- Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosures
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Knowledge of local and state laws and regulations pertaining to medical and/or retail marijuana is a must
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Working knowledge of medical and/or retail cannabis industry.
- Working knowledge of point of sale system (a plus).
- Reporting and Information Management: must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with process management, team problem solving, and inventory control.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3-4+ years of management experience in retail. Dispensary management preferred.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Valid OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
- Experience with METRC and METRC certified
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of center.
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.