Customer Success Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
GreenBiz Group is a fast-growing media and events company that accelerates a just transition to a clean economy. Through events that galvanize, stories that amplify, and peer networks that bond, we define markets and advance opportunities at the intersection of business, technology, and sustainability. We are a passionate team of people that builds and empowers communities to confront the threats of climate change and solve the thorniest challenges of our time.
Do you want to put your excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills to work for a company that accelerates the business of sustainability? Do you excel in balancing multiple projects, and managing communications with external partners while maintaining excellent attention to detail? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative and enthusiastic team environment? If so, we invite you to apply for GreenBiz Group’s Customer Success Coordinator position. Reporting directly to a senior team member of the GreenBiz Customer Success team, this position will serve as a primary point of contact to customers to ensure the successful execution of events and digital product sponsorships. Overall compensation (base salary + discretionary bonus or commission if sales) for this role will be provided commensurate with years of experience and qualifications within the following range: $70,000 - $90,000 plus health and wellness benefits.
Assist with the production and delivery of sponsor deliverables at events (potentially online and/or in-person):
- Manage relationships with sponsors to ensure successful event participation and fulfillment of contract deliverables
- Provide support to sponsors including program kick-off calls and virtual event platform training and troubleshooting
- Support the delivery of post-event reports and attendee contact lists
- Assist in maintaining the Sponsor Resource Center Google site, sponsor communication templates, and sponsor process documents for each event
- Liaise with the GreenBiz operations team as well as external venue staff and vendors to coordinate sponsor expo booths, breakout sessions, VIP meetings, receptions, and more
- Oversee additional sponsor deliverables including website and onsite signage, ads, video interviews, and other custom event activities
- Execute additional pre/post-event contract deliverables as needed
Manage the production and delivery of digital product sponsorship programs including webcasts, sponsored articles, research reports, white papers, newsletter ads, podcast ads, and online ads:
- Manage project timelines, deliverables, reports, and communications with internal/external stakeholders
- Oversee the delivery of sponsored webcasts including prep calls, promotional materials, day-of execution, and post-webcast follow up
- Collaborate with sponsors, internal teams and freelance writers to develop, publish, and promote sponsored articles, research reports, and white papers
- Work closely with the marketing, customer success, and newsletter teams team to create weekly newsletter shells and schedule corresponding ads
- Communicate with sponsors and internal team members to schedule and run podcast ads and online ads
- Leverage systems and technology platforms including GreenBiz’s CMS (Drupal), Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, and more
- Execute additional digital product tasks as needed
- 1-3 years experience in customer service, event planning, marketing, or related role
- Demonstrated ability to be customer-centric, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in working with clients to understand their goals and consistently meet or exceed them
- Highly organized, process-oriented, resourceful, and collaborative while balancing multiple priorities
- Take direction and seek input in a matrixed environment while being a team player
- Travel to GreenBiz conferences (3-4 per year) when in-person conferences can be safely produced
- BA or equivalent preferred
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with Drupal, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, or Airtable is a plus
- Customer service and/or event operations experience
About GreenBiz Group
GreenBiz offers a culture that is collaborative, hardworking, and fun. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Oakland, California, just steps away from the 12th St. Oakland City Center BART and AC Transit lines. Currently, we are all working remotely from home. Please include a cover letter and resume when applying and familiarize yourself with our website at www.greenbiz.com.
We offer a competitive employee benefits package including:
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Retirement savings options
- Generous holiday schedule
- Discretionary paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Two paid volunteer days per year
- Reimbursement for home office expenses
- Employee stock option plan
GreenBiz Group requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for onsite and remote roles. GreenBiz Group provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements unless it results in undue hardship for the business. Additional information will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
GreenBiz Group values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. GreenBiz Group is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?