Doesn’t it sound great to watch the waves crashing on the shore during your lunch break? Conveniently located just a block away from the water in Seal Beach, the accounting firm of Green Zahn & Associates is looking to find their next Staff Accountant. Join our small and successful team focused on providing proven financial solutions to both businesses and individuals. We value our client relationships by extending exceptional service!
We have been providing exemplary tax, accounting and advisory services to our clients for over 20 years. We specialize in several industries including construction, entertainment, healthcare, manufacturing, music, professional services and real estate.
The Staff Accountant will be part of a team who prides themselves in being accountable, organized (no messy desks here!) and excited about variety in their work. Green Zahn offers competitive salary and benefits, with manageable work hours to match! On top of it all, you get to work with committed and enthusiastic professionals!
We are looking for a full-time accounting professional with 2+ years of experience in tax and accounting. Must have good knowledge of Quickbooks and tax preparation software (Lacerte preferred). Will be responsible for the following duties: individual tax returns, bookkeeping, payroll tax returns, 1099 preparation and general accounting as needed.
- Preparation of Individual tax returns
- Annual accounting for business clients
- Monthly Bookkeeping for clients
- Preparation of Payroll tax returns
- Preparation of 1099’s
- IRS Representation as directed
- General accounting
- Other tax returns and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with tax and accounting
- Proficient knowledge of Quickbooks and tax preparation software (Lacerte preferred)
- Must be action oriented and very organized
- Able to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all team members and clients
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Values being part of a team with a high sense of accountability
Please submit your letter of interest and resume for consideration.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept direct inquiries about this position (i.e. phone calls, emails, etc.). Only qualified candidates will be considered. Thank you in advance for your interest!