Production Supervisor - Steel
Green Valley Recruiting Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a client seeking Production Supervisor(s) - Steel to join their team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers in a steel mill, strip mill or furnace operation - electrical and mechanical maintenance supervisory roles too. A strong preference for a person coming out of a steel production operation, but will consider other heavy manufacturing environments or power industry.
Our client is currently the largest steel company in the United States, growing and very profitable.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in steel production, processing, or other related fields - desired
- Strong preference for a degree- will consider experience
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work rotating shifts - no exceptions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Base salary in the $65-90K range, OT, 20% quarterly and annual bonuses and a full line of benefits - relocation assistance if needed
Green Valley RecruitingWhy Work Here?
People are at the center of our business.
Green Valley Recruiting is a professional and executive level recruiting company. We work with small, medium and large companies across multiple industries to identify talent for their organizations. By using cutting edge industry software, our professional networks and automated processes, combined with skilled headhunting strategies, we can compete at the highest levels in our industry presenting our clients with candidates to fulfill their positions that require hard to find, unique profiles with highly desired credentials.