Green Rush Packaging Orange County, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $65,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Green Rush Packaging is a leading supplier of premium and compliant cannabis packaging. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking for a long-term sales position at a growing company that puts its people first. The ideal candidate is driven, gritty, and coachable. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. Sales, cannabis, and packaging experience is preferred but not required. Comprehensive training is provided. As a leading ancillary service provider to one of the fastest growing industries in the country, there is a proven six figure earning potential within the first 12 to 18 months.
- Proactively solicits business from customers.
- Builds and maintains strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- Meets or exceeds revenue targets.
- Operates as the lead point of contact for all customer matters.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs, requests and company objectives.
- Has a working knowledge and familiarity of all assigned accounts and their related industries.
- Maintains customer database for assigned accounts.
- Answers inbound phone calls and responds to inbound leads.
- Responds to all customer email inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Is a subject matter expert on all products, pricing, printing methods, vendors, and industries served.
- Provides customers and prospects with best possible product and project recommendations.
- Follows up on all opportunities, projects, and samples.
- Identifies and acts upon up-sell and cross-sell opportunities..
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage numerous projects at a time while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years college coursework completed College degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to compile and read reports.
- Trained in 10 key and types at least 35 wpm.
- Helpful and pleasant demeanor aligned with our cultural values.
- Compensation: Base pay plus commission on all qualified sales.
- Position has proven six figure earning potential.
- Healthcare contribution (including vision and dental)
- 401K contribution
- Personal/sick days
- Vacation time
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Boasting the industry’s deepest selection of stock packaging products, unmatched custom packaging experience, and a diverse portfolio of patent-pending child resistant innovations, the company is uniquely positioned to service one of the fastest growing industries within the U.S. and Abroad.
Green Rush Packaging
Green Rush is the leading provider of packaging to the legal cannabis and CBD industries across the U.S. and Internationally. Bringing over 40 years of packaging experience to the rapidly evolving cannabis industry, the company has become a crucial supply chain partner to leading MSO’s, LP’s and Brands. Boasting the industry’s deepest selection of stock packaging products, unmatched custom packaging experience, and a diverse portfolio of patent-pending child resistant innovations, the company is uniquely positioned to service one of the fastest growing industries within the U.S. and Abroad.
AddressOrange County, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Green Rush Packaging