Green Rush Packaging is a leading supplier of premium and compliant cannabis packaging. We are seeking a highly motivated Outside Sales Representative who is interested in obtaining a long-term sales position in the cannabis packaging industry. The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for driving and growing sales with new customers. As a leading service provider to one of the fastest growing industries in the country, there is a proven six figure earning potential within the first 12 to 18 months.
- Proactively solicits business from customers.
- Travels to customer meetings and tradeshows to raise awareness of the GRP brand and solicit business.
- Present complete product line and service offering to customers and prospective customers.
- Builds and maintains strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- Meets or exceeds revenue targets.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs, requests and company objectives.
- Has a working knowledge and familiarity of all assigned accounts and their related industries.
- Maintains customer database for assigned accounts.
- Responds to all customer email inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Is a subject matter expert on all products, pricing, printing methods, vendors, and industries served.
- Provides customers and prospects with best possible product and project recommendations.
- Follows up on all opportunities, projects, and samples.
- Identifies and acts upon up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Provides a weekly sales report to management.
- Proven work experience in a relevant or equivalent sales role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage numerous projects at a time while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and intrinsically motivated.
- Minimum of 2 years college coursework completed; college degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to compile and read reports.
- Trained in 10 key and types at least 35 wpm.
- Helpful and pleasant demeanor aligned with our cultural values.
- Compensation: Competitive base pay plus commission
- Position has proven six figure earning potential.
- Healthcare contribution (including vision and dental)
- 401K contribution
- Personal/sick days
- Vacation time
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.