This full-time role serves as a corporate Marketing Graphic Designer/Web Designer for Green Rush Packaging (Cannabis Packaging). This brand serves high demand industries with considerable room for growth.
This position is for a tenured graphic designer with a wide range of experience and a willingness to commit to learn new innovative creative skill sets. This role would be best suited for someone who has creative disposition, works well with project timelines, and is committed to excellence in creative output.
- Create all marketing graphics for email announcements
- Develop all marketing graphics for print and digital advertising (magazines, sponsored emails, flyers, mailers, catalogs, etc.)
- Create all marketing social media graphics for content (product graphics, infographics, flash videos, video footage, etc.)
- Create and upload all website graphics requests using our web host, WordPress
- Facilitate all product photography, editing and clipping for print or digital use
- Create all sales material graphics needs (selling sheets, flyers, etc.)
- Create all company wide graphics needs (letterhead, business cards, internal guides/manuals, training materials, etc.)
- Create mock ups and samples per request
- Assist with new/changing items production and dieline creation as needed
- Shared responsibility for design services leads management, to include: distribution, follow up, design related sales material, record keeping and commissions calculations
- Maintain clear communication, timely follow up with teammates and meet all deadlines
- Maintain departmental organizational procedures (i.e. Google Drive, templates, product photos, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- WordPress experience
- Basic video editing skills
- Strong attention to detail and creative aptitude
- Leadership attitude and ability to take the lead on creative decision making
- Product Photography and Editing Capabilities
- Animation and/or Advanced video skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, marketing, communications or related degree
- Minimum 2+ years graphic design experience
- Competitive Compensation: $45,000 - 55,000
- Healthcare Contribution (including vision and dental)
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation Time
NOTE: ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH A RESUME AND PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.