- $75,000 Yearly
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
- Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
- Attend court hearings or other legal proceedings, perform legal research, and work with senior associate attorneys to provide legal advice
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Candidates must have passed the bar exam
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
Our firm was originally founded in 2009 on one simple idea – bring together a group of outstanding litigators with a history of significant trial experience and an excellent track record to form an elite force housed in one law firm.
Green Mistretta Law is dedicated to delivering exceptional client service as well as high-quality legal work. Our clients deserve nothing less. Our partners have decades of legal experience, and we are proud of our reputation for being thorough, effective, and aggressive litigators. More importantly, we seek justice on behalf of our clients for the injuries and wrongs they have sustained as a result of the carelessness or recklessness of others. Injured parties deserve elite lawyers who are not only competent to handle motor vehicle accident cases but are also well-versed in trying complex litigation cases such as wrongful death, catastrophic injuries, and tractor-trailer, multi-vehicle pileups. We are these elite lawyers.
Green Mistretta LawWake Forest, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.