The Mechanical Engineer will work on the design and development of Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction Systems. The candidate should have experience with machine design. Experience in pressure vessel or high-pressure equipment design preferred. Experience in SolidWorks required, and experience in SolidWorks add-ons such as routing and simulation is preferred.
3-5 years of experience in machine design required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop equipment and component designs to meet customer and market requirements, while meeting applicable safety and design standards for high-pressure equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and respond to developing requirements of one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
- Troubleshoot products, subsystems, or components for continual product improvement
- Revise or redesign existing products to reduce cost, increase manufacturability and reliability
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, marketing, purchasing, and customer assurance to ensure conformance to company and customer requirements
- Learn and understand Green Mill technologies
- Attend occasional conferences (some travel required)
- Strong expertise in SolidWorks including the ability to route tubing and cabling, work with weldments and sheet metal components.
- Experience in creating models/drawings for machined components, weldments, and assemblies (including tubing/wiring).
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering required (equivalent industry experience considered on a case-by-case basis)