Job Title: Recruiter/HR Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Revision Date: 7/19/19
Are you looking for a face paced and exciting career with a Cannabis (Hemp/CBD) company?
Green Lotus Hemp, a Colorado and Texas based premium hemp oil brand, is seeking a highly motivated Recruiter/HR Generalist that are looking to establish themselves at the ground level of a scaling department and company in the Hemp/CBD industry. As a high growth organization, we are looking for the right team members who can drive our premier brand to the next level as we continue to scale and develop.
Recruiter/HR Generalist are responsible for executing the company’s recruitment strategy with guidance from senior management. Responsibilities include screening resumes, phone screens, coordinating on-site interviews, attending job fairs and partnering Hiring Manager(s) to ensure the best possible experience for both candidate and the organization's hiring teams. This position will play a key role in supporting and assisting the company with increased recruiting efforts. In addition, this role will assist with other general HR duties as directed by management.
- Follows the standard Recruiting and Human Resources practices and procedures.
- Maintains accurate candidate records.
- Sources, recruits, screens, interviews, and assesses high volume of candidates.
- Schedules interviews with respective hiring team. Performs timely interview debrief meetings with hiring managers to evaluate and select candidates to ensure recruiting metrics are met.
- Maintains a pipeline of active and passive candidates.
- Builds applicant sources through job boards, social media, and employee referrals.
- Assists in running background checks and any other required checks for qualified candidates.
- Acts as a constant point of contact for candidates during hiring process to ensure timely feedback and an optimal experience.
- Assist with payroll duties.
- Maintain employment files and records.
- Process personnel change notification request when received.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business Management or related degree.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, HR Generalist or similar role.
- Ability to recruit at all levels and locations of the Company from hourly manufacturing to executive level staff.
- Knowledge of HR practices, laws, and regulations.
- Clear understanding of the recruitment life cycle process.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and candidates, in a clear and concise manner.
- Highly self-motivated, outgoing individual with a resilient nature
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Research & Strategy
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence
Equal Opportunity Employer; Health and Wellness; Hemp; CBD; Human Resources; Recruiter; HR Generalist; Talent Acquisition