Are you looking for a fast paced and exciting career with a Cannabis (Hemp) company?
Green Lotus Hemp, a premium cannabinoid brand, is seeking a highly motivated Quality Assurance Auditor / Document Controller that is looking to establish themselves at the ground level of a scaling company in an absolutely booming industry. As a high growth start up, we are looking for the right team member who can drive our premier brand to the next level as we continue to scale and develop.
- Observe and document Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points in the production process
- Verify manufacturing equipment has been cleaned
- Verify equipment and balances have been calibrated
- Assure that products are produced to GLH and client standards – physically and aesthetically
- Issue and record batch production records (BPR’s) for production management
- Issue and record labels for production use. Receive and record returned and destroyed labels.
- Record newly received labels from warehouse and procurement
- Review and release newly received components and packaging in accordance to Product Specifications Files
- Review and archive raw material tests, finished product tests, and batch production records
- Review and assign disposition for returned products (undamaged / unadulterated); forward other cases for QC review and disposition
- Maintain calibration program for all testing equipment and balances
- Pull Raw Material and Finished Product samples and submit the Quality Control for testing
- High School Diploma.
- Proven work experience as a QA Auditor or similar role.
- Strong experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, outgoing individual with a resilient nature