Are you looking for a fast paced and exciting career with a Cannabis (Hemp) company?
Green Lotus Hemp, a Colorado based premium hemp oil brand, is seeking a highly motivated Systems Administrator that is looking to establish themselves at the ground level of a scaling company in the Hemp industry. As a high growth start up, we are looking for the right team members who can drive our premier brand to the next level as we continue to scale and evolve.
The Green Lotus Systems Admin is someone with exceptional technical knowledge and great people skills who can provide outstanding levels of service in a constantly changing, flexible, and fun environment. Responsibilities will include tactical troubleshooting, monitoring of tools and systems performance and usage, and proactive incident resolution with ongoing support for our systems infrastructure and all team members. The Systems Admin will be empowered to contribute to IT strategy, decision making, and company goals in support of growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with management on the operation and strategic direction of all IT systems.
- Ensure reliability of systems by designing and implementing highly scalable and resilient solutions that best fit our business.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve internal technology issues promptly and efficiently.
- Lead routine systems maintenance planning, execution, and reporting activities.
- Maintain all software licensing.
- Unify all internal IT hardware and software systems.
- Manage inventory, setup, maintenance, and issuance of all company IT equipment.
- Maintain network operations across all company facilities and respond immediately to any network outages/issues.
- Recommend improvements related to all technology to the management team.
- Responsible for the security of sensitive company data and information.
- Participate in training workshops to increase office and team performance.
- Attend offsite trade shows and business meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (preferred).
- Proven work experience as an IT Systems Administrator, Network/Security Administrator, Desktop Services, Information Technology, or similar role.
- Experience with ticketing systems, advanced networks, desktop and server applications, features and tools.
- Strong knowledge of networking and security concepts, solutions, and industry standards.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple technical support activities at a time, while maintaining attention to detail and providing logical solutions.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present to, and influence key decision makers at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level, both internal and external.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information into a non-technical format.
- Eager to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Works to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Can build effective relationships across the organization, as well as externally with 3rd parties. Mindful of diverse perspectives and engaging clients in a professional manner.
- Able to ensure consistency and quality of work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Can distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information. Adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Thrives in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together. Building and enhancing programs appeals to you along with staying current on technology trends and concepts.
Equal Opportunity Employer; Health and Wellness; Systems Administration; Hardware Support; Software Support; Information Technology