Are you looking for a fast paced and exciting career with a Cannabis (Hemp) company?
Green Lotus Hemp, a Colorado and Texas based premium cannabinoid brand, is seeking a highly motivated and passionate Director of Sales Advocacy that is looking to establish themselves as a company leader in a fast paced but exciting work environment. As a high growth company, we are looking for the right leaders who can drive and lead our premier brand and team to the next level as we continue to scale and develop.
Director of Sales Advocacy is responsible for strategically leading and developing the Sales Advocate (hunters) team in alignment with company objectives. Responsibilities also involve further developing a fun but motivated sales culture while growing sales in multiple channels. This role offers a base salary plus bonus as well as medical insurance.
- Coach team on how to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with prospective and potential customers.
- Work closely with Sales Advocates to develop their professional sales skillset by listening and focusing on their individual needs
- Lead efforts to close large national and regional distributors as well as big box retailers aligned with the company strategy.
- Develop and lead regular team sales trainings aligned with the company sales strategy
- Manage Sales Advocates metrics and conduct regular growth meetings
- Guide and support sales team in acquiring new customers and providing an excellent customer experience
- Manage and develop efficiency of field sales program
- Conduct regular audits of the Sales Advocates activity
- Participating in training workshops to increase office and team performance
- Attend offsite trade shows and business meetings as needed
- Other duties or tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management, Communications or related degree
- Proven track record in business to business sales management
- Excellent management and organizational skills, with emphasis on mentoring and process development
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client needs
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Highly self-motivated, outgoing individual with a resilient nature
- Ability to travel as needed
- Management & Leadership
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Research & Strategy
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence
Equal Opportunity Employer; Health and Wellness; Sales and Business Development; Sales Director; Management; Leadership; CBD; Hemp; Cannabis