GL Brands (OTCQB: FRLF), is a global hemp consumer packaged goods company that creates authentic, enduring and culturally relevant brands engaged in the development and sale of cannabis-derived wellness products. Through its premier brands Green Lotus™ and IrieCBD, GL Brands delivers a full portfolio of hemp-derived CBD products, including tinctures, softgels, gummies, sparkling beverages, vapes and topical segments to promote greater wellness and balance, in the U.S. and throughout the world.
GL Brands is seeking an experienced and proven Channel Sales Manager to strategically drive annual revenue growth within a designated channel. Channel Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining sales growth of our regional and national distributors and retailers while building strong relationships with key decision makers. Candidates must possess exceptional leadership skills with the ability to identify and execute a successful channel sales strategy.
- Act as the primary contact and resource for assigned major accounts within the assigned channel
- Engage and develop partnership with national and key regional customers in the assigned channel. Must maintain an excellent understanding of their business and position within the assigned market segment
- Orchestrate field efforts on programs established at each account by working with Company Management to ensure program execution and desired results
- Compile a comprehensive understanding of each account's culture, key personnel, and decision-making process
- Stay informed of competitor's efforts and programs with each key account to ensure GL Brands is employing a competitive strategy
- Execute strategies/programs that will maximize sales while upholding our margins with our key accounts. Ensure that both short- and long-term strategies are developed and updated on a frequent basis focusing on significant opportunities.
- Ensure that excellent displays of product offerings are refreshed and maintained at all times when applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or similar required; MBA a plus
- 3-5 years of sales management or national account management experience in a CPG company
- 3+ years of experience in sales forecasting, successful consultative selling, developing sales programs and promotions
- Must have exceptional leadership skills
- 2+ years of experience in project development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, a sense of urgency, and adept at the art of negotiations
- Must have versatility and flexibility in adjusting to changing business needs and priorities
- High level of business acumen and professionalism
- Cannabis/CBD/Alcohol beverage industry, cosmetic industry or consumer products industry experience (preferred)
- Experience all Microsoft Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), preferred experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Exceptional Leadership Skills
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Marketing Management Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Research & Strategy
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence
- Strong Business Acumen
Equal Opportunity Employer; Health and Wellness; Sales; Channel Management; Manufacturing; Distribution; Management; Leadership