Are you looking for a fast paced and exciting career with a Cannabis (Hemp) company?
Green Lotus Hemp, a Colorado and Texas based premium cannabinoid brand, is seeking highly motivated Account Advocates that are looking to establish themselves at the ground level of a scaling company in an absolutely booming industry. As a high growth start up, we are looking for the right team members who can drive our premier brand to the next level as we continue to scale and develop.
Account Advocates are responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers while strategically developing ways to close new business from existing accounts. Responsibilities also include preparing sales reports, proactively identifying new business opportunities from assigned accounts, and documenting all activity in our CRM. This role offers uncapped monthly commissions and a base salary.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current customers.
- Working close to accounts by listening, researching, and focusing on client’s needs
- Build long lasting relationships with accounts based on trust as well as product and industry knowledge
- Consistently keeping accounts engaged with industry trends
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Participating in training workshops to increase office and team performance
- Attend offsite trade shows and business meetings as needed
- Bachelor’s in business management, communications or related degree (preferred).
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or similar role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key decision makers at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering consultative client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Highly self-motivated, outgoing individual with a resilient nature
- Ability to travel as needed
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Research & Strategy
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence
Equal Opportunity Employer; Health and Wellness; Account Management; Sales and Business Development; Hemp; CBD