We are looking for a Temporary Marketing Manager to join our team!
• Develop, coordinate, and execute day-to-day marketing strategies
• Maintain marketing and production calendars for all campaigns
• Manage promotional campaigns from start-to-finish.
• Oversee and develop marketing project timelines with designers, printers, mail houses, and other vendors
• Manage all email marketing components for products in the portfolio
• Oversee the maintenance of related mailing lists.
• Oversee creation of member newsletters and coordinate with marketing staff and internal clients to ensure outreach activities, programs, and initiatives are appropriately represented.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, public relations, or a related field.
• Minimum of three years of related project management experience in marketing and/or communications is required.
• Experience working with association management systems or CRM, such as iMIS,netFORUM, Personify, yourmembership, Memberclicks, Salesforce, etc. is required.
• Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Office, have experience with email marketing platforms such as Constant Contact, Informz, Marketo, etc.,
• Basic understanding of HTML; website management experience.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop), experience with a CMS platform (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.),