Senior Billing Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Green Key Resources is representing a Medical Billing Company who is looking for an experienced Senior Billing Specialist to join their team in Beaverton, OR.
Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm 40 hours a week.
Performs accounts receivable functions including billing, processing of EOBs, and record keeping.
- Receives completed shipped orders from shipping; verifies accuracy and completeness of all required information.
- Codes products with correct HCPC coding, keypunches orders into computerized billing system. Electronically submits claims daily to Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance companies.
- Verifies customer eligibility with insurance carriers and if necessary, acquires authorization.
- Updates and reviews aged receivables for unpaid balances. Resolves claim issues.
- Communicates with customers regarding their billing and assists in collections. Processes credit card payments.
- Performs other billing duties as requested by the Billing Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma, college degree preferred, not required.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Managing one’s own time
· Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Talk to others to covey information effectively.
· Give full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
· Monitor/Assess performance of yourself to make improvements or take corrective action.
· Obtain and see the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
· Use mathematics to solve problems.
· Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- High school diploma/GED and minimum two years' customer service experience in an environment requiring multi-tasking such as a call center administrative/physician's office appointment scheduler or retail/ service industry; OR Associate's Degree.
- Individuals without relevant medical education or medical experience will be required to successfully complete a Medical Terminology course within six months of employment.
- We would love individuals with call center experience and or healthcare experience.
- Candidates with EPIC experience would be given preference.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
· Salary is based on experience, tenure, certifications etc. (very competitive with market place)
If you’re interested in speaking in more detail, please apply today! We are scheduling interviews ASAP.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HealthcareView all jobs at Greenkey Resources
Get fresh Senior Medical Billing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!