- Establishes and implements performance initiatives that result in increased patient satisfaction, efficiencies and effectiveness.
- In conjunction with our Performance department, creates and refines operating metrics for all Patient Services Departments.
- Implements standardized benchmark processes which lead to more accurate results tracking.
- Partners with training department to implement training programs to ensure continued best practices.
- Sets goals and action plans for consistent improvement in quality management systems.
- Authors and introduces new scripts and workflow processes to improve the overall patient experience.
- Optimizes the transportation network, constantly researching and testing software tools, management methodologies, and workflow processes.
- Addresses safety concerns and patient complaints promptly.
- Demonstrates knowledge of State and Federal legal requirements relating to documentation, confidentiality, and legal issues pertaining to health information.
- · Ensures adherence to medical records practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing medical records functions.
- Performs proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: clinical records, privacy regulations, supervisory responsibilities, and patient rights.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information.
- Ensures that employees assist patients by coordinating referral appointments timely, working with insurance companies and care providers to share essential patient information.
- Provides feedback regarding operations that includes performance management, goal setting, company procedure and policy, and monitors overall company and client performance.
- Supports the company in achieving quality service and financial goals.
- Manages team members through continued performance reviews, morale boosting activities, and necessary disciplinary action.
- Directly supervises management employees within the Member Services, Transportation, Medical Records, and Referrals departments.
- Indirectly supervises over 50 employees within the Member Services, Transportation, Medical Records, and Referrals departments.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, General Business Administration, or a related field
- 5 years’ work experience in customer service, with healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare utilization management, pre-authorization and insurance company experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and other patient privacy regulations preferred.
- 5 years’ leadership experience.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and flowchart programs.
- Strong experience in metric-driven disciplines with a proven track record for improvement.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Pay: $110,000 - $120,000 per year
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm evening/weekend availability required
Terms: Direct hire
Our recruiters are highly-specialized consultants who only recruit within specific job disciplines. Each of our division leaders has over a decade of direct experience working in the industries they serve. The bottom line is that we understand your business, your challenges – and most importantly what it takes to source and successfully hire top talent. When you’re looking to hire people who make an immediate impact, unlock your potential with Green Key Resources.
Green Key ResourcesPremier executive recruitment firm specializing in permanent placement, contract consulting, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing within the following specialty areas: accounting-finance, healthcare nursing & allied health, pharmaceutical, financial service operations, information technology, creative, hospitality, office/legal support and human resources across our offices nationwide. Our recruiters are highly-specialized consultants who only recruit within specific job disciplines. Each of our division leaders has over a decade of direct experience working in the industries they serve. The bottom line is that we understand your business, your challenges – and most importantly what it takes to source and successfully hire top talent. When you’re looking to hire people who make an immediate impact, unlock your potential with Green Key Resources.