Seeking a Medical Assistant in Carmel, IN to join our primary care team!
Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities include:
- Setting up examination rooms and stocking necessary equipment/materials
- Rooming patients and managing flow of office
- Obtaining vitals and/or EKG’s
- Accurately updating patient medical history into EMR system
- Processing needed medication refills
- Triage calls
- Assist physician and/or nurse practitioner with minor procedures
Medical Assistant Job Requirements include:
- at least one year of experience
- Current CPR/BLS
- Diploma from accredited Medical Assisting program
- HIPAA compliance
- Medical terminology
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently
- Effective communication skills with both patient and provider(s)
This is a full-time Medical Assistant position with a Monday-Friday schedule and standard office hours, no late nights or on-calls!
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, or disability.