We are actively seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for to join our treatment center in Biloxi, MS.
This is a Part Time position, and it is a 3 month contract; could extend or go perm for the right fit, but not promised.
Mon-Fri, 5am - 11:30am, up to 25 hours per week
Interviews are starting very soon, and we'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to apply today to learn more.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Duties:
- Supply and administer medicate
- Record dosages in medical records
- Daily inventory count of medication supply and receiving incoming shipments
- Responsible for safeguarding medication inventory
- Collect fees and perform daily cash reconciliation in absence of the cashier personnel
- Observe / monitor patient demeanor
- Communicate patient concerns to superior
- Comply with federal and state privacy rules, including 42 CFR Parts 160, 164 as well as applicable clinic policies and procedures
- Contact other centers to verify dosages as needed
- Administer appropriate lab tests, collect data and report per process
- Schedule and screen patient to be seen by Medical Director
- Receive and document medical orders
- Actively participate in CAFR preparation and start audit process
- Always act in the best interest of patient, program and company
- Honor, support and protect the proprietary right of patients and company
- Interface with public and patients by answering phones, greeting visitors, and monitoring patient activities while on center premises
Required for Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
- Must have 1-2+ years of experience as a LPN
- Must have BLS
Once you've submitted your updated resume, you'll receive a call within 1-3 business days!
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Our recruiters are highly-specialized consultants who only recruit within specific job disciplines. Each of our division leaders has over a decade of direct experience working in the industries they serve. The bottom line is that we understand your business, your challenges – and most importantly what it takes to source and successfully hire top talent. When you’re looking to hire people who make an immediate impact, unlock your potential with Green Key Resources.