We are actively seeking multiple Healthcare Customer Service Representatives to join our call center team in Tinicum Township, PA ASAP!
This is a 4-6 month contract to start
RESPONSIBILITIES for Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative work under direct supervision in a call center environment, and are responsible for responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to all customer inquiries. This includes member and/or provider phone calls or correspondence regarding benefit, eligibility or customer issues. Follows internal processes and procedures to ensure all activities are performed in accordance with departmental and company policies and procedures.
Qualifications for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma, GED or foreign equivalent
- 6+ months of Customer service experience in a physician office, hospital, health plan, managed care company, or any other healthcare setting that deals with provider and member services
- Minimum 1 year experience taking in bound/out bound customer calls.
- 1 year prior claims and or customer service experience preferred.
- Minimum 45 wpm typing skill preferred.
Hours for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- 8 hour days M-F
Advantages of this Opportunity:
· Salary is based on experience, tenure, certifications etc. (very competitive with market place)
If you’re interested in speaking in more detail, please apply today! We are scheduling interviews ASAP.