We are actively seeking multiple Patient Service Representatives to join our team in the Alameda, CA area ASAP!
This is a 3-6 month contract to start
RESPONSIBILITIES for Patient Service Representative
- Under general supervision, the Patient Services Representative (PSR) provides a specialized clerical support service to the
- various clinic registration units and screen patients for possible eligibility into various financial
- Specially trained to perform the patient registration and less complex enrollment of eligible patients
- into various financial assistance programs. PSRs are also a part of the ambulatory care team and support the day to day functions of the clinic practice and team-based care.
- The PSRs may be required to work in alternate locations as necessary.
Program enrollment responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to the following:), Childhood Health and Disability Program (CHDP), Charity (AHS’s Charity Program), Presumptive Eligibility (PE), and Cancer Detection Program (CDP). Performs related duties as required
Qualifications for Patient Service Representative:
- High School Diploma, GED or foreign equivalent
- Must have 1 year of healthcare with a focus in patient access, insurance verification, eligibility, etc
- Flexible with shift/schedules
Hours for Patient Service Representative:
- 8 hour days - Schedules vary and come out in advance
Advantages of this Opportunity:
· Salary is based on experience, tenure, certifications etc. (very competitive with market place)
If you’re interested in speaking in more detail, please apply today! We are scheduling interviews ASAP.