- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED and can be a BA or BS.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills REQUIRED. Prior experience in a customer service environment or in a customer interfacing role strongly desired. 0-3 year’s experience.
- 12-month assignment with start date effective Monday, 1/13/2020, for orientation, immediately followed by 7 weeks of training. The training period work schedule is from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. (Note—This schedule is for the training period only.)
- After the training period, will be setting work schedules according to our business needs. Candidate MUST be FLEXIBLE to work all available shifts between 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Candidate must have internet access at home with hardwire connection.
- Process surveys for prescribers and patients for all Client Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) programs via the Inbound team.
- CCRs provide exemplary service to patients, prescribers, pharmacies, and commercial sales staff regarding the Client Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS)
- Respond courteously, professionally, and efficiently to customer contacts concerning all Client REMS products and ensure the patient and prescriber enrollment forms and surveys meet all REMS requirements and are processed quickly and accurately.
- Handle inquires and issues to resolution while following the basic REMS program protocols.
- Ability to work well with peers and other interdepartmental staff.
- Basic understanding of standard call greetings and situational call handling.
- Provide user guidance on REMS self-service channels (IVR, Online portals, and Mobile App).
- The Customer Care Center is open Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM Eastern Time and the representative is required to be flexible to changes in shift coverage to accommodate business needs during this time frame.
- Individuals are required to use a telephone, wear a headset, and sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Complete new hire and ongoing training on REMS programs and supporting systems (database, telephony, reference manual, etc.), including cross functional departmental training and corporate standard operating procedures, call handling skills, and inspection readiness.
- Handle inbound calls, and emails via the Inbound role.
- Handle transactions concerning REMS programs and triage customers to Medical Information (for medical related inquiries including some reports of adverse events), to Patient Support (for inquiries about patient financial assistance), to Order Management (for product orders or return goods), and to other customer support groups within Company (for non-REMS products) as appropriate.
- Work within Customer Care; Registrations and/or Inbound teams to assist with issue resolution associated with enrollments.
- Develop as a REMS subject matter expert and educate customers on REMS programs.
- Execute REMS processes as defined in policies and procedures in support of enrollments and surveys and respond to general requests for information about REMS.
- Handle any complaints or concerns about REMS or the service provided by Customer Care.
- Keeps track of the status of each form and maintains documentation to support the reconciliation process between completed workload and received workload.
- Recognize potential reports of adverse events and product quality complaints, capture relevant information (as required by policy), and direct such calls to the appropriate department as outlined in the standard operating procedures.
- Document each contact promptly and accurately in the REMS-H database system (PEGA) and document additional information associated with managing follow up interactions in SharePoint as required by procedures.
- Arrive to work on time, adhere to schedule, and be flexible to support other schedules as needed.
- Design SMART goals and complete on time as agreed upon by management.
- Carry out special duties as assigned by management.