Property management firm with a portfolio that spans across the US. The leadership team is dedicated to employee success, highly professional and tenured. They have a high sense of community and value teamwork. The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- The Accounting Technician will use sound judgment and due diligence in executing the following responsibilities.
- Provides support to Accounting Specialists, Accountants, and Accounting Managers as needed.
- Recognizes and rewards right behavior in others and addresses inappropriate behavior or ethical breaches.
- Performs the duties of other Accounting Technicians as required (in their absence).
- Exercises professionalism and uses caution/discretion when engaging team members or other business associates during business hours, company-sponsored events, and personal time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other comparable business-related degree is preferred; however, a candidate who is currently enrolled in a college or university while actively pursuing such degree may be considered.
- Prior accounting experience is not required for this entry-level position, but will be considered.
- A basic knowledge of department-specific accounting functions.
- An aptitude for numbers.
- A functional understanding of current accounting software and Microsoft Office products.
Our recruiters are highly-specialized consultants who only recruit within specific job disciplines. Each of our division leaders has over a decade of direct experience working in the industries they serve. The bottom line is that we understand your business, your challenges – and most importantly what it takes to source and successfully hire top talent. When you’re looking to hire people who make an immediate impact, unlock your potential with Green Key Resources.